Auto Accident Injury Treatment in West Haven, CT
Left untreated, auto accident injuries can lead to chronic pain and a lifelong struggle with recovery. At Rubino Chiropractic of West Haven, we provide all natural treatment for patients suffering from auto accident injuries. Our gentle, effective therapies and car crash injury treatment can help patients manage symptoms like neck pain, back pain, headaches and other forms of pain. Our chiropractor, Dr. Rubino, has years of experience helping patients suffering from whiplash, herniated disc, concussion and other problems.
Common Forms of Auto Accident Injury
There are many common forms of auto accident injury that people in West Haven CT may experience. Some of the most common types of injuries that occur after an auto accident include:
- Concussion. A concussion is a type of brain injury that can cause nausea, headaches and other symptoms.
- Herniated disc. A herniated disc is a condition that occurs when one of the discs between the vertebrae protrudes outward. This can put pressure on the spinal cord.
- Back pain and neck pain. Sometimes muscle strain during a car accident injury can cause the muscles in the back and neck to become sore, tense and stiff.
Whiplash Causes and Symptoms
Whiplash is one of the most common types of injuries that people experience when they are involved in a car accident. Whiplash often happens during rear-impact accidents, but can happen during any accident where in the neck is jerked suddenly and unexpectedly. When this happens, tiny tears may form in the muscles and ligaments of the neck. Symptoms of whiplash include:
- Headache and migraines
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Limited range of mobility
- Blurry vision
How Chiropractors Treat Car Crash Injuries
At Rubino Chiropractic of West Haven, some of the techniques we use to treat injuries and relieve pain include, but are not limited to:
- Spinal adjustment. Spinal adjustment is a type of treatment that involves realigning the vertebrae. Spinal adjustment helps the body to heal after an accident occurs.
- Stretches and exercises. We teach patients to do stretches and exercises that can help improve range of motion and muscle strength after an accident.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy helps improve blood flow to injured areas and encourages the body to heal.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care for Auto Accident Injuries
Chiropractic care focuses on treating symptoms at their source, rather than masking pain. This holistic form of treatment helps the body function better overall, which in turn encourages healing and enables the patient to feel less pain. For patients who suffer from musculoskeletal injuries after an accident, chiropractic care is one of the safest forms of healing.
Contact Your Car Accident Chiropractor in West Haven, CT
As your source for chiropractic care, we provide whiplash treatment in West Haven. Our all natural techniques help patients recover from their auto accident injuries and manage their pain. If you’ve recently been involved in a car accident, contact our chiropractic clinic in West Haven at (203) 933-9404.